After student return 30 days later.

Hi [Name],

While you are participating in a Career and Technical Training program, it is important that you enter Thailand on a Tourist Visa as you will also be participating in some “tourist” activities (elephant sanctuary, market visits, waterfalls, etc.) with a licensed Tourist Guide!

Also, when you are asked for an address on the Visa Form, please put the following:

Street Address: Santitam Guest House, 61 Santitham Rd.
Province/State: Tambon Chang Phueak,
City: Chiang Mai
Zip: 50300
Country: Thailand

That’s all for now! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.


Jennifer Credo

Therapy Abroad
Student Care Coordinator
(209) 791-0597