The cost of the trip depends on the location you choose!
Our programs are all inclusive. No matter which program you choose, the trip cost includes all of your accommodations, food, adventure activities, in-country transportation, materials, and extras. The $1,000 non-refundable deposit is also included in the program cost. The deposit is good for a lifetime! We understand that circumstances can change, so if you have to cancel your trip, well will hold your deposit to use in the future. Just make sure to give us at least 90 days notice.
We know that travel and study abroad are a big investment and our promise to you is that we will work hard every day to make sure you have the most amazing experience, best staff, tastiest meals, an excellent itinerary full of the best activities and the meaningful hands-on experience that you are expecting. With the exception of international airfare, our trips are all-inclusive. We won’t try to upsell you on any “additional activities” or “additional optional activities” that are advertised as part of the program. Your tuition covers: All activities. All materials. All meals. All housing. Everything. We want students to participate fully in every activity and every learning experience without thinking about how much additional money they are going to spend.
- Pre-departure support
- Group flight booking
- Professional licensed staff for PTs, OTs, and SLPs
- 24-hour emergency support staff
- Airport pick-up/drop-off in your host country
- Private transportation throughout your host country
- Experienced professional staff
- Safe shared accommodations
- All meals
- Snacks and purified drinking water
- All necessary equipment, materials and supplies
- 24-hour in-country support
- All activities listed in the program itinerary
- All domestic transport
- Materials, tests and diagnostic tools
- Therapy Abroad tee-shirts
After you have been accepted to a program, your $1,000 deposit reserves your space on that program. Spaces fill up on a first-come, first-served basis so it is important to pay your deposit to secure your spot on a trip. You must pay your remaining program balance at least 70 days prior to your departure date.
Yes! All of our alumni students will receive a 10% discount on all of our programs.
1) Login to your Portal page
2) Click the Pay online. This link is good to share with your family and friends who may be willing to donate to your trip!
Yes. Therapy Abroad encourages all program participants and students to fundraise to offset the program cost. Upon acceptance to the program and receipt of your program deposit, Therapy Abroad will provide fundraising information and materials for you to use to raise money to pay for the program. More than half of our students raise money for their programs.
- The cost of Airfare to and from the host country and all other associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country departure taxes
- Medical and travel/trip cancellation insurance (required)
- Passports (required), travel visas (where necessary), and any vaccinations or medications (if required by the participant’s physician)
- Any costs associated with receiving academic credit.
No. While Therapy Abroad operates much like a nonprofit organization, we are not a registered 501(c)3 organization. Payments and donations made to your Therapy Abroad trip are not tax deductible.