We know that travel and study abroad is a big investment and our promise to you is that we will work hard every day to make sure you are going to have the most amazing experience, best staff, tastiest meals, an excellent itinerary full of the best activities and the meaningful hands-on experience that you are expecting. With the exception of international airfare, our trips are all-inclusive. We won’t try to upsell you on any “additional activities” or “additional optional activities” that are advertised as part of the program. Your tuition covers: All activities. All materials. All meals. All housing. Everything. We want all of our students to arrive and participate fully in every activity and every learning experience without ever thinking about how much money they are going to spend.
- Pre-departure support
- Group flight booking
- Professional ASHA licensed staff
- 24-hour emergency support staff
- Airport pick-up in Belize
- Private transport
- Experienced professional staff
- Safe shared accommodations
- All meals
- All necessary equipment, materials and supplies
- 24-hour in-country support
- All activities listed in the program itinerary
- All domestic transport
- Materials, tests and diagnostic tools
- Therapy Abroad tee-shirts
After you have been accepted to a program, your $1,000 deposit reserves your space on that program. Spaces fill up on a first-come, first-served basis so it is important to pay your deposit to secure your spot on a trip. You must pay your remaining program balance at least 70 days prior to your departure date.
Yes! All of our alumni students will receive a 10% discount on all of our programs.
1) Login to your Profile page and click the link titled, “Payments”
2) Click the link titled “Payments” straight from our website. This link is good to share with your family and friends who may be willing to donate to your trip!
3) Write a check to “Therapy Abroad” and send it to us at 1820 W. Orangewood Ave., Suite 105, Orange, CA 92868 with your name and trip in the memo line. We will send you a receipt once we’ve applied the funds to your account!
Yes. Therapy Abroad encourages all program participants and students to fundraise to offset the program cost. Upon acceptance to the program and receipt of your program deposit, Therapy Abroad will provide fundraising information and materials for you to use to raise money to pay for the program. More than half of our students raise money for their programs.
- The cost of Airfare to and from the host country and all other associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country departure taxes
- Medical and travel/trip cancellation insurance (required)
- Passports (required), travel visas (where necessary), and any vaccinations or medications (if required by the participant’s physician)
- Any costs associated with receiving academic credit.
No. While Therapy Abroad operates much like a nonprofit organization, we are not a registered 501(c)3 organization. Payments and donations made to your Therapy Abroad trip are not tax deductible.